Getting to JemCon 2015
JemCon 2015 - Freedom in Philadelphia is a little out from the airport and we know getting around with luggage can be a pain.
SEPTA is the local public transit and provides the best route from the airport to the hotel. All regional rail runs from about 5AM to Midnight local time.
- Take the Airport Line to 30thst. Station.
- Take the Lansdale/Doylestown Line to the Lansdale Train station.
- We're going to have volunteers providing transport people to and from the Lansdale train station Friday and Saturday nights as well as Sunday morning. If you need help outside of that please Contact Us.
- If you are coming by train, simply use the list above, starting at step 2.
Below is a list of schedules that may help you, links go to the SEPTA website.
|Lansdale/Doylestown Line||[X]||[X]||[X]||Lansdale/Doylestown Line||[X]||[X]||[X]|
SEPTA fares can be a daunting and confusing maze even for us. My commendation is to purchase two One-Day Independence Passes for your transport to and from the airport. You may purchase them online or in person. More information on the passes can be found here, on the SEPTA website. You may chose to simply pay your fares in person when you board. This fare will total $16 on weekdays or $14 on weekends. Save time and money buying a pass! The full fare "brochure" is available here for anyone planning anything special. However my suggestion is to use an independence pass and commute from the hotel.
- Even if you are driving to JemCon but want to explore the city, it is not recommended you not drive into the city. Parking can be expensive ($20 an hour!!!) and sitting in city traffic is no fun.